Hollander International is where the 1s and 0s of the digital age meet the automotive alternators, crankshafts and lithium-ion batteries of today and tomorrow. We work in a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative environment where we create truly innovative products to help auto recyclers manage their business better. Joining us is becoming part of an evolving auto recycling industry that is experiencing rapid digitalisation and the requirement for skillsets that help set us apart in the market.
Building on eight decades of success, we’re guided by three main principles:
80/20: We apply our effort where it has the greatest effect: We focus on the 20% of the work that drives 80% of the value.
30/30: We pay equal attention to reducing expenses and increasing productivity. We aim to reduce waste by 30% while increasing productivity by 30%.
90/10: As individuals, we manage up rather than waiting to be managed down or avoiding responsibility completely. Our associates take 90% of accountability for projects, with the remaining 10% assigned to colleagues.
We strive to balance work and family. When not on the job, our associates pursue interests that range from volunteering in our communities to coaching our kids’ soccer teams and exploring the outdoors to—of course—restoring classic cars.
If Hollander International sounds like your kind of place, learn more about joining our team.
UNCOMMON TALENT DESERVES UNCOMMON BENEFITS.
Our health plans help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
SECURING YOUR FUTURE.
We can help you build a bright financial future through retirement savings and employee stock purchase plans, company-paid and supplemental life insurance and long-term savings programs.
As part of Solera, we offer plenty of opportunities to advance your career.
We encourage continued personal growth and innovation through career-development resources, skill-enhancing peer-review sessions, skills training and tuition reimbursement.
STIMULATING WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Our workplace is everything you’d expect from a leading solutions company, with plenty of great places to collaborate, work, play and relax.